How to get leads and build your Email Marketing list the organic way! #1
Email Marketing, also known as Electronic Direct Mailers (EDMs), provides businesses with a cost effective digital marketing edge if done correctly with the right knowledge and tools.
As a Digital Agency, our Clients found this workshop really helpful for them, and we hope to share this knowledge with even more business owners. Learn the secrets to making Email Marketing effective for your business.
If you are a business owner, or the person in charge of business development, and/or marketing efforts in your company, consider this: Would you like to potentially reach out to 10,000 potential customers monthly Free of Charge?
Join us for one of our 3.5 Hours Workshop on Email Marketing!
Max. 6 Participants per Class
• Understand about Digital Marketing and Email Marketing (EDMs) for businesses
• Learn how to create stunning banners (no design knowledge required) in less than 30mins!
• Learn about MailChimp's flow, and why it is a great tool for businesses to create an effective EDM Campaign
• Learn how A+B testings for Email Marketing Campaigns
• Learn how to read, measure and analyze how well your Email Marketing Campaign did.
• Plan, design and develop your own Email Marketing Campaign
a) Electronic Direct Mailers (EDMs) Component:
• Case study: Good VS Bad EDMs
• Learn about content planning, and create a stunning, beautiful and effective EDM
• Brainstorm your EDM content (catchy titles and content) and consultation with Trainer
• Learn about best practices of EDMs
b) Developing your own EDM Campaign
• Managing your email database effectively
• Learn how to import and sort your email database list
• Develop, Create and Blast your very own Newsletter!
This Course is Suitable for:
• Business owners
• Sales & Marketing Executives
• Property Agents / Insurance Agents
• Entrepreneurs looking to supercharge their business
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION BY SKY DIGITAL AGENCY
At the end of this course, you will also receive a Certificate of Completion by Sky Digital Agency.
What you'll need to bring to class:
• A Laptop
• Laptop Charger
• Mouse and Mouse Pad (optional)
• A notebook to take notes
• Pens for note taking
• Examples of design you like (optional)
1. Who can i contact should i have questions?
You can contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (Respond within 24 hours)
Or you may call us at 6679 5782 between 9am to 6pm
2. Is my registration/ticket transferrable or refundable?
Yes, all tickets are transferrable. You will need to notify us at email@example.com 3 working days before the start of the event. Ticket(s) are fully refundable if the request for refund is made at least 2 weeks before the start of the event.
3. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
You can print the ticket or show the ticket via your Mobile Phone.
4. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
Yes. We require a minimum class size of 4 people to proceed with the class. In the event that there is insufficient participants, we reserve the right to reschedule the class or provide a full refund.
5. When will i receive the certificate for the course?
Upon completion of the workshop, our trainer will collect your address details for the certificates to be mailed to your home/office address within 7 working days from the completion of the workshop.
6. What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
128 Prinsep Street #01-01 Singapore 188655 (Impact Hub)
Nearest MRT Station(s):
Rochor Station (Downtown Line) - 2 to 3 mins walk
Bugis Station (Green Line) - 7 to 10 mins walk
There are parking spaces along the road, or you may parking at Laselle School of the Arts.
We're just 2 mins / across Laselle School of the Arts.
1:00 PM - 4:30 PM SGT
- 128 Prinsep Street (Impact Hub)
Early Bird Ticket for 1 pax $299.00
On sale until Sep 24, 2016, 9:30:00 PM
- Venue Address
- 128 Prinsep Street #01-01 Singapore